onload='show_ru();'

пятница, 29 июля 2016 г.

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Year after Becks' ex revealed affair, it's secret No2...a boob job

 

Two Loos' cannons
By Neville Thurlbeck
BECKS ex Rebecca Loos is gunner knock 'em dead with her latest revelations.
It's a year since the News of the World exposed her steamy affair with the England captain.
And now she's got something else to get off her chest. The PA-turned-actress went under the knife recently and is ready to show off her amazing new boob job.
Since our astonishing revelations about Rebecca's fling with David Beckham, she's hardly been out of the spotlight, starring in reality shows The Farm and Celebrity Detox and winning a role in sensational Sky footie programme Dream Team.
And it looks like her striking new 34Ds will keep her at the centre of attention for a little while yet.
She certainly turned heads in Morocco when she posed for these sizzling pictures.
Speaking for the first time since the op in January, she said: "My weight had gone down and when I lose weight I lose it from my boobs.
Curves
"I just wasn't happy with the way they looked any more.
"I wanted to wear the sexy tops I used to wear in my early 20s without a bra but I found I couldn't really do that. So I decided to have a boob job.
"I went in a 34C and came out a 34D. Well actually, more like a 94D, they were so swollen!"
But the swelling soon went down and Rebecca loves her new shape.
"They're still a bit tender but it was a magnificent job," she said. "This sort of work normally costs £3,000 but I paid £6,500 to get the best surgeon I could.
"I'm very pleased with the results and everyone wants to touch them. But I only allow my best friends to get that close!"
She added: "People say you can get addicted to cosmetic surgery, but not me. That's my lot." Despite her new curves the bisexual babe is single at the moment.
Over the past year she's been linked with several men, including Stan Collymore, Simon Cowell and mobile phone millionaire Peter Jones.
But she said: "Those guys were just friends. No romance, nothing.
"I have had a couple of dates since last April—two men and two women. Everyone knows I am bisexual so that should be no shock to anyone. But it wasn't anything serious."
Not that her TV role as sports psychologist Naomi leaves much time for romance.
She said: "It's a proper acting role which I suppose makes me a proper actress and I'm happy to be just that.
"I've had a great year since the News of the Worldbroke the story about David and me. I never knew where I would end up but it has worked out well."
Fame
Rebecca—now represented by gay friend Emma Basden of Pink Management—also paid tribute to her former manager Cheryl Barrymore, whose funeral was held this week after she lost her battle with cancer.
She credited Cheryl with setting her on the road to fame and said: "It was terribly sad. Towards the end she told me she couldn't represent me any more. I will really miss her."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий